Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a bad compressor, I intended to replace it, and am

Customer Question

I have a bad compressor, I intended to replace it, and am trying to find out the parts needs and cost to replace the R12 Freon system with a R134A which will be compliant with EPA standards. So I am attempting to find out what is required and the cost involved.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK I need to know now, my credit card co. VISA has already told me the charges are pending, so what are my answers?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Ford Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: OK, so when do I get my answer?
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: I have already given that information , why is that info needed again? I do not understand.
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Your process is very confusion, because I have alresdy approved payment ,,,,,but no ANSWERS as of now.
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: I already have submitted that info. why do you not already know the answer to your question?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Before I submitted the CC, I thought a mechanic was already prepared to answer my need, apparently that is not the case.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I am confused as I gave the request online when I contacted just answer, but apparently the mechanic does not know how to respond to my initial request with the info I submitted, I am very frustrated.
Category: Ford
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year,make and model of your ford?

what engine do you have?