rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I have a 2008 ford edge and it seem that there is a problem

Customer Question

I have a 2008 ford edge and it seem that there is a problem with the brake booster. Are there any recalls on this? There seems to be no easy way to access this part to repair it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: After looking at it, i have no way to access the part so i brough it to a garage but the repair bill will be high
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is appreciated. JA is a great place, but it does NOT replace a shop. My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time. Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

I just checked for you, and there are no TSB's or recalls on this. I agree that it is a tough job to do too.

Thanks, ***** ***** remember to rate me for my time:) Keep this link too in case you need me again later on.