Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have a 2003 f250 super duty with extended cab. It has

Customer Question

I have a 2003 f250 super duty with extended cab. It has 214000 miles. I am going to replace the up and lower ball joints.
1) can you recommend anything else I should look to replace while I have the front end taken apart ?
2)I get my parts from rock auto.com. can you give me a complete list of parts I will need to do this work with rock autos parts numbers so I can order on line?
3) will I need any special tools to PERFORM this repair. I have a bearing press.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.It'll take me a few min to compile the numbers and things.But let me ask you, how are your brakes? The pads ok? Also have you checked your tie rods? And finally how are the bushings on the control arms?Let me know and I'll compile the part numbersOh and what motor do you have?Thanks
Sonny
Let me know the motor size asap so I can begin compiling the part numbers.Thanks
Sonny.
I also forgot to ask, is yours 2wd or 4wd?