Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 2007 f150 was just in the shop they had to drop a new

Customer Question

My 2007 f150 was just in the shop they had to drop a new motor in it. $7.000.00 dollars later and 7 months my truck won't start AGAIN it's pulling a b1352 code a b1255 u1950 and p1000 I'm bewildered! It has something to do with security system bc it was starting for a while and then it came to a point where I'd have to turn it over for like 10 seconds before it would start so I have two keys and 2 auto starters. When the mechanic had it. He had told us not to use the one key and the auto starter which we did not I just need to start my truck can anybody please help me self diagnose this so I do not have to spend any more thousands of dollars I can't take it thank you so much I would gladly do a walk-through
Category: Ford
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Let me look into these codes and post some infor and suggestions to try to help.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That was not an answer to anything and I'm requesting a refund as my problem is solved you did not answer anything.