rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

How can u reset factory anti theft after changen a steering

Customer Question

how can u reset factory anti theft after changen a steering colum for a 2004 ford free star cause it will not start and i did one two years ago and cant rememder the way to reset it
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though, please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger. This is a great site, but it doesn’t replace a shop or necessary tools.

I attached the procedure for you.

Thanks, ***** ***** remember to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again later on.