Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Where is the heater/ac vents vaccum control check vavle

Customer Question

where is the heater/ac vents vaccum control check vavle located on 2001 ford excursion
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, not sure if this is gas or diesel engine application, but the check valve will be in line to the vacuum resouvoir tank under the hood on the passenger side of the engine compartment. Large black vacuum tank.

Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, If you need more help let me know, if I was helpful please leave a positive rating

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

The prior tech has opted out.

It all depends on the engine you have. If this is a gas engine the one way valve is inline at the vacuum reservoir.

Once I know the engine, I can get you an image.

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris