Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

My F250 Super Duty with a 5.4 ci on occasion would stop

Customer Question

My F250 Super Duty with a 5.4 ci on occasion would stop running like it ran out of fuel. Pull over and stop then start truck up and it would run. Yesterday it did that only this time it would not start. Disconnected fuel filter and no fuel. Replaced fuel pump and filter, started truck several times and left run before putting utility body back on. Now I started the truck and it ran for about a minute and it stopped and it will not start up and run.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

So now it is a crank no start issue?

Have you checked the fuel pressure or anything else like ignition spark or injector pulse?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris