Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 1996 Ford F 150 replace the fuel pump has 40 PS I

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Ford F 150 replace the fuel pump has 40 PS I change the filter plugs rough idle cuts off when you applied the gas
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

What liter engine do you have?

At idle if you remove plug wires one by one, is there one that is removed that does not result in the engine running worse?

If you work the throttle subtle can you get it eventually to rev up without stalling?

Any warning lights on at idle?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris