Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 4.6 supercharged mustang 2006 the t.p.s keeps going

Customer Question

I have a 4.6 supercharged mustang 2006 the t.p.s keeps going bad on my car i don't know y it's doing that this is my six or seven replace ment on that particular part it has to be a reason for this. Can anyone help.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

What brand part is being installed?

When removed can you see any physical damage?

How long are they lasting?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • With the info you did provide the best I can do is. The throttle body is possibly damaging the TP sensor.

Thanks Chris