HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

My 2011 f450 I bought a act tuner and things ran great. Plus

Customer Question

Hi my 2011 f450 I bought a act tuner and things ran great. Plus new exhaust. Now I had the AV evaporate replaced which required dash removal now it has a speed limit of 71 and the turbo boost stops at that speed any ideas
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it sounds like the MY KEY feature may have been enabled during the repair process. If you go through the message center does it show the my key is enabled and speed limit enabled?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a problem with message center the wiring in the tun signal switch is broke dada bling my signal switch and driver air bag how would I address the my key issue
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

You have to be able to enter the message center and toggle the MY KEY to off and make the ignition key a regular key, it should walk you through the process if you have the owners manual for the vehicle.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do have owners manual I guess I'll buy that 800 dollar turnswitch and get it a try thanks sincerely. Overstressed
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

If you get the part number for the part from ford, you may find it online cheaper. Just type in the part number in a search. You will be surprised what comes up for sale online. If you need more help with this concern let me know. If I was helpful, please leave positive feedback

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this concern?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help? The question remains open until it is rated.