Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My cruise control isn't working and also the master power

Customer Question

My cruise control isn't working and also the master power switch on driver door operates in the down position but not the up position. Works fine from the rear left side door control. Could this be related with one another?
JA: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?
Customer: I'm 2nd guessing the fuse location inside the fuse box it's self. Could you tell me what # ***** is?Think it's a v6.
JA: What year is your V60?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes....hoping it's nothing serious. I've cleaned all the crude of the fuse box and pulled the fuse which I thought it could be. The cruise worked once and then quit. also didn't work for the window problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 4 months ago.

Hi. What type of vehicle are you having this cruise and window problem with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2007 Ford Freestyle V6
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Aside from the cruise and driver side passenger window problem the driver heated seat doesn't work. Seems like the problems I'm having all link up to the left side of vehicle......any solutions?

More than likely the problems are not related. When you turn on the heated seat, does the light come on and then turn off after a few seconds or a minute?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When button for driver seat is pushed in the light comes on but when finger is taken off the button there is no light