Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

Do you do homeservice in checking or replacing the wiper

Customer Question

Do you do homeservice in checking or replacing the wiper motor of my 2000 model Ford Windstar?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Are you asking if we do mobile repair? No we do not. We do online advice for educational purposes to instruct on how to do the checks yourself.

I suggest that if you are near the shop that did the work, call them and tell them what has happened and tell them you want warranty coverage on the motor. Nearly every shop has to warranty for at least 3 months for the work they did and they will have to repair for free now.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!