virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Error code P0130 and P0150, Error codes P0130 & P0150 what

Customer Question

error code P0130 and P0150
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: Error codes P0130 & P0150 what do they mean?
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 09 E-350 passenger van
JA: What year is your E350?
Customer: any answer?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and nothing so far.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So P0130 FORD - O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 1Usually that o2 is bad
P0150 FORD - O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction Bank 2 Sensor 1so both upstream o2 sensors are bad.Replace them and you should be good to go.
Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Do you still need help with this problem? Did my advice help? If so, can you give my advice a positive rating? But if you still need help please let me know.Thanks