Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

1999 f250 powerstroke dtc p1670 p0478 p0470 p1211, i fix my

Customer Question

1999 f250 powerstroke dtc p1670 p0478 p0470 p1211
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i fix my things with help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Have you done any of the diag steps for these codes or is that what your asking for?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. One of your codes points to a possible PCM failure
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris