Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ac clutch wont engage. I jumped the clutch relay circuit and

Customer Question

Ac clutch wont engage. I jumped the clutch relay circuit and the ac clutch finally engaged.
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: The just replaced the compressor this morning
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 05 1f50
JA: What year is your F40?
Customer: 2005 f150
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Feon
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: New compressor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I jumped the cycle and pressure. The clutch wont engage.The only time i can get the clutch to work is by jumping the 3 and 5 pins also the 1 and 2 pins together in the auxiliary box on the driver side in the engine bayChecked all fuse
F 11
F15
F32Havent jumped the diode yet
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Which AC system do you have? Is it the electronic controlled or the manual controlled?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy