A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance

Is there a reset button the fuel line 2009 Ford Focus? No,

Customer Question

Is there a reset button the fuel line for the 2009 Ford Focus?
JA: How has your mileage been lately? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: No, mileage is fine. We changed the cran sensor and now the cars not getting any gas to start and we have a half tank of in it.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, we've been work on the car all day. Changed the belt which broke last night. Changed the battery and before we put the cran sensor on everything was fine. My dad say that the fuel line might need to be reset because the engine not getting any gas
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's everything we've done today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 3 months ago.

The fuel pump inertia switch(reset switch), is mounted under the dash behind the passenger side kick panel.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What's the kick panel? And where is that?

Look under the passenger side of the dash below the glove box. There is a plastic panel next to the carpet where the passenger would put their feet. Close to the passenger front door. There should be a small plastic cover to remove to reach the switch behind the panel.