Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 2004 expedition 5.4 L. 208,000 on the dash. I went

Customer Question

I have a 2004 expedition 5.4 L. 208,000 on the dash. I went to the store and when got a nap in the car to try to start the truck all it did was crank We Didn't Start the Car I I try to put the fuel pump in the fuel pump button and I didn't do anything the release I also tried spraying starter fluid and it wouldn't turn over as well
JA: How many miles are on the car? Does the engine turn over at all?
Customer: 208000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No just cranks.I also put in a new battery as well as changed the crankshaft sensor
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It has a after market alarm but it was working fine b4 this incident
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Does your aftermarket alarm bypass the PATS system? Is the theft light on the dash flashing?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!