Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

How do I reset the door button code on a ford escape when I

Customer Question

How do I reset the door button code on a ford escape when I do not have the code. Purchased a 2014 escape used
JA: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have not tried anything
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

You can find the location of the code on the fuse box under the passengers front dashboard. Here is a video of how to find the location.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means it’s no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and what I can do to help you more. I do not get compensated for my time unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan