Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

We have a F350 van terra and the rear AC stopped working, as

Customer Question

We have a F350 van terra and the rear AC stopped working, as in the blowers are not blowing
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: yes we had that serviced alreaady
JA: What year is your Van?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have just started looking into it, our mechanic has said he doesn't want to mess with it because of the fact that it is a van terra and the blowers are in the back ceiling where there is uupolstery
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: it is a over the head control unit, not located on the dash
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Has your mechanic checked the fuses and relay for power? The issue could be just a blown fuse or bad relay. If there is power, then have the blower motor area opened and ched the blower itself for power. See if the blower motor has gone bad.

If your mechanic doesn't want to do it, take it to a A/C shop for they will know how to check the system in a matter of 10 minutes.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.