Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

2003 F150 Harley Davidson

Customer Question

2003 F150 Harley Davidson*****
Category: Ford
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 4 months ago.
What's going on with it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I try to back up, the truck moves less than 6 inches then the left wheel locks up. If I continue the press the gas pedal the right rear wheel spins. With the truck rear wheels off the ground, wheels turn normally. Have removed emergency brake shoes & calipers, still locks up. With wheels off the ground, I can spin the wheel both directions with transmission in neutral.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 4 months ago.
How old are the calipers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Don't know. But it won't back up even with the calipers removed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you notice any issues moving forward at all?

If you are locking up going in reverse with the calipers removed, the issue is in the gearing itself. It sounds lock the lock is binding and engaging when it shouldn;t be. You will need to have the rear opened and looked at when this occurs to see if anything came loose.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.