Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2004 sportrac inside dome lights & rear roof light bed keep

Customer Question

2004 sportrac inside dome lights & rear roof light for pickup bed keep flickering on after the key is turned off until I turn them off via the instrument gage brightness control on the dash. Whatever is causing this is still happening even after I shut them off causing the battery to die if it sits for more than a day. Someone suggested that it was a faulty alternator, but it was replaced today and I was just out walking the dog and observed the lights going on and off by themselves. What the hell is going on ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Do they ever flicker while driving, if so does the door ajar warning indicator also flicker?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help. Do you still need help on the door ajar switch concern?

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris