Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles

Started having problems with truck again,went to town and on

Customer Question

ForCustomerStarted having problems with truck again,went to town and on way back started having problems again,think its not getting enough fuel,checked inertia switch and it wasn't tripped,so I pulled radio and pulled the relay from there,getting a reading of 094 on omh meter,same as one in fuse box,is this the right resistance?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I' m Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I' m reviewing your question now, and I will be post back with your reply ASAP

hey how are you

Remind me of the truck year make & model and the problem we were having with it , I m on my iPhone I cant look up previous calls on the mobile version , i need to be behind my desktop to do that , I m on & off today here

but when i get home this afternoon I will work on it for you

and you are trying to find out the 94 ohm reading , on the relay socket you mean where you insert it in the relay box

let me know

Chad ( aka -Customer)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2001 f250.the check engine light was coming on highway driving.Replaced Igntion driver module,glowplug relay,couple of fuses.
now I remember , sorry man I do like 20 calls a day and most cars $& trucks are similar , just wanted to make sure .have we done another scan since and is the check engine light on now
Chad (akaCustomer)
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Check engine light did come back on but can't get it to start to get to shop.will see if he will come here.when it started dying on me at first it would start after about 20 Min but had limited power after third timewould not start again had to pull it home gonna check voltage on fuel pump next

Check voltage and check ground also on the fuel pump connector

how long it last did running good after the module & glow pugs replace etc...