Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I have a ford focus model 2006 and the air-conditioning

Customer Question

I have a ford focus model 2006 and the air-conditioning system cools fully and after a while (5 or 6 minutes) it starts to blow hot air ceaselessly until it is switched off. After a couple of minutes it is switched on again and the same thing repeats itself. Altogether there is no comfort to say the system is working at all. Where do I go for the repairs near me in Las Vegas. I live in ****** Las Vegas, Nevada. 89117. Thanks.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

It is probably just low on freon and needs topped off. Its right about that age that it will need it.

The refrigerant they use these days does have to be topped off from time to time.

Any shop that does A/C work should be able to handle it.

There is an Automotive A/C specialist by you called auto air and more and their number is(###) ###-####

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks