sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Ford Mondeo titanium radio code required after a battery

Customer Question

Ford Mondeo titanium radio code required after a battery change
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Model of Radio Sony E1. SN: SOCD1XBV002129
Other Codes displayed after Buttons 1 & 6 held during power on. Hope this helps speed up the request
BL: BS7T-14D353-Ai
CD: C6.08.01
MP3: 09.00.02
FB: 06.00
EQ: 05A 0000
ALIGN
CS: 8B9F92F6
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any update on this request?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.