Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I just need to print out a map of the fuse panel but Windows

Customer Question

I just need to print out a map of the fuse panel but Windows 10 can't find my printer. I'm thinking of taking a chainsaw to the computer and sending the pieces to Microsoft and Dell but I'd rather just let the Russian hackers keep reading all the latest software I can get. I will draw myself a picture of the panel by hand. I love my turbo 7.3L 4X4s and keep cramming more air & fuel into them until they blow up. I will trace it out. Thank you.
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I don't have an owners manual but I can see it online and take a picture of it with my cell phone.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 1999 F-250 Super Duty turbo 7.3L diesel 4X4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just replaced the engine and it has a engine control module modified by some after market program so I'm looking for a stock ECM that I can modify.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's lifted at least 8" and has 18" wheels and after market hydraulics. A work in progress.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello so you need a picture of the underhood or interior fuse panel or something else?

Expert:  A. Penland replied 3 months ago.

What are you actually looking for?
You listed a couple items and I'm not sure what you want.