Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

PUT NEW AC COMPRESSOR ON NOW AC WRKS FEW THE CUTS OFF LOW

Customer Question

PUT NEW AC COMPRESSOR ON NOW AC WRKS FOR A FEW THE CUTS OFF LOW SIDE 40 HIGH 150
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: YES PUT NEW MANIFOLD HOSE ON TO
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 03 EXPIDITION
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 03
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES IM A MECHANIC NOTHING JUS TRYIN TO CHARGE IT
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I'm presuming you did the accumulator, replace the orifice tube, and flushed the lines?

Your pressures look of if the fan is on, otherwise the head seems a little low, but is still good.

I would start checking the electrical. Maybe the evaporator is freezing up the temps sensor or one of the switches are bad. The electrical is definitely the next step right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

Also, check the coolant level and the coolant temp switch. These do ground use the signal from the temp switch. If it is acting up, it will cut the signal to the compressor.