Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner

I need to replace the left side blending door on my 2010

Customer Question

hey Steve, My name is ***** ***** I need to replace the left side blending door on my 2010 ford Expedition King Ranch. The Dealer say's the driver dash and steering wheel has to come out, I have been told u can get to it by taking out the center console and shifter out and it is right above and too the left of the gas pedel. what do u say? also I was told to do the left side I would have to evac. the coolant.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Just a moment while I check on that, I just got done answering one of these on an F350 and I think the expidition is in the same spot. Just need to check.

OK that one is similar but not quite the same. There is a shortcut though.

HERE is a link to how you can do it without tearing apart the whole dash. The only hard part on it is the rearmost bolt.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks