Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The doors will not unlock except Drivers side when using the

Customer Question

The doors will not unlock except for the Drivers side when using the keyless fob.
JA: Have you checked the battery in the fob? Will the car open with another remote?
Customer: We do not have another fob, the other doors will not unlock when pushing the button on the drivers door as well.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2007 E350
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: If it is as simple as replacing a relay, and we could get to it easily we would do it. The doors also have steel bolts that are engaged and make it impossible to open the doors there is also a cage behind the seats so we cannot gain access to the doors.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: can you tell me were the door lock relay is located?
JA: Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page where you can book your 1:1 with the Ford Mechanic. I'll share everything we've discussed.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.

Can you post a picture of these steel bolts on the doors?
Do the other doors unlock when you press the door lock switch on either front door panel?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will follow up Monday van is at shop

Ok, no problem. Just reply back on this page when your ready.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Attached are the pictures you requested. No doors unlock other than the Drivers door when any buttons are pushed.

Whoa, this is an aftermarket system. This in not Ford and I have no idea how it works or who made it. I will have to OPT OUT and reopen your question to the other experts. Thank you.