Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I HAVE A 2006 F-250 TRUCK HAS 30,000MILES ON IT. ITS A 2006

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2006 F-250 TRUCK HAS 30,000MILES ON IT . ITS A 2006 AND EVERYTHING ON THE BRAKES HAS BEEN REPLACE BY DEALER ON THE 4 WHEEL. PROBLEM IS GOING DOWN THE ROAD THE BRAKES WILL LOCK UP BOTH WHEELS ON THE RIGHT SIDE FRONT AND REAR AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU ABOUT GOES OFF THE ROAD BEFORE YOU GET STOP. BRAKE TEMP IS 1500 DEG ON RIGHT SIDE AND ABOUT 500 DEG ON THE LEFT SIDE. SO WE WAIT 5 MIN ON THE SIDE OF ROAD AND TURN KEY OFF AND THEN IT WILL RELEASE. THAI HAS HAPPEN 12 TIME THIS YEAR SO FAR AND IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A WARNING.
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: GOING DOWN THE ROAD AT 60 MPH
JA: What is the model of your '06 Ford?
Customer: 2006 F-250 4X4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: DEALER BEEN WORKING ON
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: WE TOLD THEM EVERYTHING I THINK IT UNDER THE HOOD LIKE ABS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

You said everything on the brakes have been replaced, can you list everything?

I have 2 super duty's an 08 and 06 My 06 is a 5.4 4X4 and it has had multiple calipers replaced with 71000 miles on it, so I know what your going through.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris