Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Driver seat in f250 super duity leans to left

Customer Question

driver seat in f250 super duity leans to left
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, the lower seat cushion is lower on one side? Or the seat frame appears to be not aligned properly? Seat functions work properly? Can you post the 17 digit VIN number?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Let your warranty address this. They will remove the cover and cushion to see if the cushion foam was trimmed and molded incorrect and take measurements to see if the seat frame was manufactured wrong. One of the 2 will need to be replaced. The seat track will be fine.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris