Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

The car was overheating after a short drive. I found the

Customer Question

The car was overheating after a short drive. I found the 50amp fuse to the fan blown.
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?
Customer: No leaks at all. System is full. The car came from the collision repair shop last Thursday. The radiator and other hardware had to be replaced as part of the repair. The car had been driven about 150 miles with no problems before today.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 Focus ZX4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I found the fuse blown. Looking over the fans I don't see anything apparent.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

There may be a short in the wiring for the work that they did. Replace the fuse and if it blows again, take the car back to the collision shop and have them fix the repair at their cost. That is what I would do.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.