Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My damper motors 't work. The system is stuck in "mix" mode.

Customer Question

My damper motors don't work. The system is stuck in "mix" mode. Which fuse do I need to change?
JA: Have you located the fuse box? Do you know the fuse number?
Customer: I know where the fuse box is located. I checked # ***** I don't know exactly which fuse I need to check
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2006 E-450 chassis. It is a class C motorhome
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked fuse # ***** and it was good. I can't tell which fuse I need to change
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

The only electronic control motor is the blend door actuator and it gets its power from the fuse #13, the other 3 motor are vacuum controlled. Can you explain what type of problem your having when you say its stuck in the Mix mode?