Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

I have a 2006 ford mustang that has started to show really

Customer Question

i have a 2006 ford mustang that has started to show really low tack at times and battery light comes on and off i have had battery and alternator check several times and they check out fine i have had two alternators put in since purchacing the car
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Sounds like your idle it too low, try cleaning the throttle body, you could have carbon built up blocking the air flow. Also check the Idle air valve. Make sure it is not stuck. You can try to clean this also.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan