Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

WE ARE LOOKING LOW SIDE AC PORT ON A 2002 Ford Tauris, we

Customer Question

WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE LOW SIDE AC PORT ON A 2002 Ford Tauris
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: we can't find the port to do anything
JA: What is the model of your '02 Ford?
Customer: tauris 4-dr sedan
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have a can of freon to put in the system but we can't find the right port
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Follow the line from the compressor to the firewall and you will see it near the accumulator.

On another note, if there is a leak in your system to where the refrigerant is low, it will only leak back out and that can won't do any good. It can also be another issue so I highly suggest taking it to a A/C tech if you don't know how to work on these systems. They can be easily ruined costing hundreds of dollars if air gets into that system. Just a FYI for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy