Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I just asked you about my 2003 Ford Expedition 4H and 4L

Customer Question

I just asked you about my 2003 Ford Expedition 4H and 4L flashing lights problem and Pearl asked for Credit card which I gave, but then also wanted my email address and password, but the JustAnswer processor would not accept it because it had been used previously, and asked me to give a different email address. But I only have one email address. So I gave my wife's, and then my son's addresses -- it said the same thing about those too. Is this a scam to steal money from my credit card???
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

This is not a scam, something odd is just happening with your account which I will get the website to check into.

What have you done if anything to diagnose this 4x4 issue and are you going to do the diag and repair yourself?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris