Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Will a mazda 626 4 cylender engine and tranny mannual fit

Customer Question

will a mazda 626 4 cylender engine and tranny mannual fit into a 95ford probe
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What year is the Mazda for the donor?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

the donor mazda is a 97 4 cyl manual tranny and my probe is a 95 2.0L manual tranny which it needs both. only reason i even think about fixing probe but once again is because it is a fun car to drive real fun in the hills . i think there the same motor ,the probe motors are kind of hard to find

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Yes, they will both swap out, as long as the engine is a 97. A 98 will not for the mounts are different and will need to be moved.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy