john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

My ford explorer 2001 has a water leakage on one of the 6

Customer Question

my ford explorer 2001 has a water leakage on one of the 6 engine capsules(metallic round part along the engine block). can this be easily attended? Know a place where I can get replacement capsule easily and fast through DHL. I live in Mauritius small island in the idian ocean.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: manual 176321
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet just put in water every morning
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no a mechanic will do it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 4 months ago.

s they are called soft plugs or freeze plugs they are readily available at most parts stores

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you