Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

It is custom fit car. It has a maf sensor and a tube go into

Customer Question

it is custom fit for the car. It has a maf sensor and a tube go into the manifold as a breather I guess and it also had s spot for a tube that looked to me that was split off of the pcv valve tubing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can I get the year, make, model, engine and issue?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2015 Ford Fusion I added a cold air induction filter and engine light stats on and car acts is if it is going to die please help

The most common issue we see with the KN filter is the oil. There is to much and it gets on the MAF sensor. Remove the MAF and spray clean it with brake cleaner. Then remove the filter and stuff it and wrap it with paper towels to remove the excess oil then remove the towels and install the filter. Then reassemble everything. Remove both battery cables, hold them together for one minute then reconnect and start. Give this a 2 day run to see if the issues are gone.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
did all that, my check engine light is still on , and car runs really bad
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** must diagnose from codes. Can you get a parts store to perform a free scan.