EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Code po365 came on last week. seemed to not have full power

Customer Question

code po365 came on last week. seemed to not have full power but had plenty. reset code to see if would reappear. Did today. now it starts but won't run. barely moves then will go dead.
JA: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?
Customer: its a 2011 f150 ecoboost
JA: What is the model of your '11 Ford?
Customer: whats a hard reset
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: disconnected batt for 3 min
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: ok here is everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. The code is indicating that there is a problem with one of the cam sensors, or its wiring, on the passenger side of the engine. There is an intake cam sensor and an exhaust cam sensor. If you have an ohm meter you can ohm out each sensor and see if it is within spec.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for viewing my last response to you. Thanks for allowing me to assist you. Please ask if you have any further questions on this. And also rate my assistance provided please using the 5 star rating method. Thank you.