Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist

Type your question here

Customer Question

Type your question here
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

This came up blank on my end. How may I assist you?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my daugthers 1999 ford contour it fells like the abs brakes are surging when you apply preasur on them . the breaks where done less than a year ago
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

I don't work on those cars so I will opt out for someone that does.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

If this is a rapid vibration in the pedal then I would suspect a wheel speed sensor or broken tone wheel. If it is a slower pulsation that you can feel through out the car then I would suspect a warped rotor.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.