Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Need instructions to change ac compressor in 2003 Ford

Customer Question

Need instructions to change ac compressor in 2003 Ford expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 more Motor
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Doing it myself. There compressor froze
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

I have enclosed the factory removal steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

Have a look at the steps and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.