Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

It rained in my 2011 ford explorer and it wouldnt start. It

Customer Question

It rained in my 2011 ford explorer and it wouldnt start. It was saying starting system fault. All da dashboard lights was on even da radio but it wouldnt start. Now its not doing or saying anything. Whats wrong with my truck
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: The engine isnt turning over. Its not doing nothing. No lights on the dashboard the windows isnt working. Total darkness
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I unhooked the battery and waited a while then hooked the battery back up still nothing. Im trying to fix it myself. Do u think the rain may have went in the dashboard and blew sum fuses
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Thats about it. What should i do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you have your VIN number available?