Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I had a recall done on my 2011 Ford fusion the power

Customer Question

I had a recall done on my 2011 Ford fusion the power steering ....after the worked on it now I hear this noise right below the steering wheel dnt know what it is ..also it dnt steer like it used to
JA: Have you checked the power steering fluid? Will the wheel turn at all?
Customer: It does work ....just not the same ...Ford did the work on it today...then they drove it to my work said it wad finished but it has a noise it didn't have before
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to know what it is the noise ...
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I just need help ...I dnt know what to do want to drive it cause I dnt know what that noise is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Can you describe the noise?

Is it taking more effort to turn the wheel in a parking lot or while driving?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris