Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Where is the turn signal on a 1988 ford F350 diesel : Yes,

Customer Question

Where is the turn signal flasher on a 1988 ford F350 diesel
JA: Have you checked the fuse? Have you checked for bad bulbs?
Customer: Yes, fuses and bulbs are all good. I have no blinkers front or rear and no brake lights
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The battery light on dash came on, and the blinker and brake lights quit at the same time. I replaced the alternator and regulator. It is charging good now 13.2 volts tested with vom. Still looking for cause of blinker and brake light issue.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses, bulbs
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No, just an old truck...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 4 months ago.

Fuse #1 feeds both the stoplamp switch and the hazard flasher. It looks like it also feeds the turn signals through the directional/hazard switch.

So to begin, check that #1 fuse.