Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

F57B-14B192-AA is the fuse in my 2002 Ford Explorer and I

Customer Question

F57B-14B192-AA is the fuse in my 2002 Ford Explorer and I need to know what fuse that is because I have to replace it could you please help me with that? I am stuck here at the auto parts store and they can't really help me and I know that that's the fuse that is out? I don't have my manual book so I can't go back and look but I know that is number 51 under the cover of the fuse box! Please and ty
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: Yes number 51.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My friend is because I am a single mother and he's trying to help me out because I can't afford to get it towed into a facility or anything right now I just gotta get it up and running
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 4 months ago.

Please see attached fuse box break down. The relay you gave is a relay used on most ford relays it is not one specific.