Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

2007 ford edge no start no power, jump not working. : batter

Customer Question

2007 ford edge no start no power, jump not working.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: batter less than a year die hard
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just jumping, could it be a fuse issue?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: it was working fine went to turn it on this morning nothing. No lights its like it has zero power. Tried jumping still now power. nothing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE master tech and I can help you with this problem.

Make sure the battery terminals are clean, and tight. Also check the cable fuse block circuit breaker. It has a small clear windows you can see if the fuses are blown without removing it.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** have not heard anything back from you on this problem. hoping you are satisfied with my service.

Could you please rate the answer, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Were you able to get your edge started?

Hope my info was helpful, if you could please rate the answer, it would help me out alot, thanks.