Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

1995 Ford F-150: brake lights work fine: turn indicator

Customer Question

1995 Ford F-150: brake lights work fine: turn indicator 'stuck' on 'left' turn, even when the truck parked and turned off with keys out. when on, the turn signal is still stuck on left no matter what position the signal arm is in.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having with the LH turn indicator may be caused by an internal short to power in the multi-function switch (Turn signal switch) . Before you do anything try unplugging the turn signal switch and see if the light goes out. If it in fact does then the problem is with the switch. Check this and let me know the results and we can work from there if need be,