Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I HAVE A FORD F150 WITH A 5.4 LITER V8 THE ENGINE IS . NO

Customer Question

I HAVE A FORD F150 WITH A 5.4 LITER V8 THE ENGINE IS BLOWN. NO ONE WILL WARRENTY A REBUILT REPLACEMENT ENGINE BECAUSE OF THE BAD REPUTATION OF THE ENGINE. CAN YOU RECOMEND AN ENGINE THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH MY TRUCK THAT DOESN'T COST AN ARM AND A LEG
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

If you are looking for the cheapest option used is going to be your friend. Otherwise I would need to know what you considering not costing an arm and leg and I can see if I can find a reman in that price range.

I just checked Jasper and they have the standard 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty. Im not sure what you mean by no rebuilders offering a warranty. If there is a rebuilder not warrantying it they are not using a high flow pump.