Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Where is turn signal fuse box location onedge2002 Ranger

Customer Question

Where is turn signal fuse box location onedge2002 Ranger truck
JA: Have you checked the fuse? Have you checked for bad bulbs?
Customer: Checked fuse and bulb, front turn bulb flashes 2 times faster one front, but will not turn flash on rear light. And break light does not come one.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Left front turn light flashes twice as fast as normal. Rear break light not on when depress break and left turn rear light not functional.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced bulbs front and top bulb in rear
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Does the brake light on the cab work and if not can you confirm that bulb is good?

Do you own a test light or volt meter so we can diagnose this and do you know how to access the multifunction switch so we can test wires there?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Break light on front cab works, not rear. I do have meter, assuming multifunction switch is behind dash at turn lever and have taken that loose so I can go there if needed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Anything come to mind, and please say where fuse box is for future reference.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, if no response, then just cancel my card charge and trial and do not charge me. Thanks.

Sorry you no longer want me to help.

Sorry you were already charged which I have nothing at all to do with. If you change your mind and decide you do want my help, and can give me a few minutes to write out answers or finish up helping others then I can help.

Best of Luck.