Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I hve the code p0022 i put all brean new sensor timing

Customer Question

i hve the code p0022 i put all brean new sensor timing chaing the fhaser timing selenode th problen continue
JA: Do you happen to have a code reader or scan tool? What size is your engine?
Customer: is 2005 ford f150 5.4 when i drive for ten minute the car star to roug and the code camen
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes be couse i want to know abut yhi problem
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: im not under stend your cuestion
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 5 months ago.

Hello, you changed the phasers as well as new chains, guides, tensioners ans vct solenoids? Did the engine look like it had a lot of sludge build up when the engine was disassembled? How many miles are on the engine? Runs ok otherwise, good power, starts normal until the light comes on?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is 15600 Mill and i have good presión pistón 150 and the tensioner are new the guíe to starte normal when the oil caming hot the problem caming or if i drive for ten minute
Expert:  HDGENE replied 5 months ago.

Im sorry i dont quite understand by having a good prsion piston? Did you change the phasers on the end of the camshafts and vct solenoids? Was the engine clean or look sludged up inside?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 5 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok i thing you have any idea about mecánica and this page stop all time
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.

Do you have another language you are comfortable speaking in? Just looking at a few of the words in your replies.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Spanish

Thank you. Rephrase your question in Spanish and we'll get an Expert that is fluent in Spanish for you.

Gracias. Reformular su pregunta en español y nos pondremos un experto que es fluido en español para usted .

I used the GOOGLE translator for that. I do not speak Spanish.

He utilizado el traductor de GOOGLE para eso. Yo no hablo español.